Move - Breathe - Have Fun
A Yoga Retreat with time to explore, relax, move, soak up the sun, reflect, plan, have fun and savour every minute you're here.
Sat 5th Feb - Sat 12th Feb 2022 - Only 1 Twin room left
7 Nights accomodation in either a private or shared room
Daily morning meditation & visualisation practice
2 x Yoga Classes per day
3 x meals per day including a 2 course evening meal in the villa most nights (2 evenings meals not included as we'll be going out for dinner.)
Beautiful volcano hike
Excursion to one of Fuerteventura's hidden gems
Transport to and from the airport (only if you are on the recommended flights or are available for pick up at the specified arrival time.)
Transport to any extra daily activities, eg: Surf lessons, beach day, trip to the local boutiques
Selection of Teas & Coffee always available
What's not included
Optional daily activities including surf lessons, kayaking, snorkelling, massage, skateboarding lessons
Mini Bar in the house, including wine, snacks, biscuits, fruit, chocolate and sweets
Dinner on two of the nights, as we will be going out to enjoy some live music and incredible local food. You won't be disappointed
Next Retreat: Feb 5th - 12th 2022
What to expect
7.30am - 7.45am: Meditation, Breathwork & Visualisation
7:45am - 9.00am: Morning Yoga Practice
9.00am - 10.00am: Leisurely Breakfast
10:30am - 1:30pm: Volcano Hike or Surf Lesson
1:30pm - 2:30pm: Lunch at the villa
2:30pm - 5:30pm: R&R time - sunbath, read, check out the local boutiques, siesta, massage, whatever you feel like
5:30pm - 7:00pm: Evening meditation & Yin Yoga
7:00pm - 8:30pm: Dinner
8:30pm: Free time - Glass of wine by the pool, evening walk, read, movie night, sleep!
Is this retreat for me?
This retreat is for you if...
- You want to practice yoga twice a day, regardless of whether you're a beginner or an advanced yogi.
- You want to practice yoga in a small group so you can benefit from individual adjustments and guidance.
- You want to be part of a small group so you can properly get to know everyone in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- You want to be in an organised but relaxed environment where there's always something fun to do but sometimes you'd prefer to take a nap!
- You like to go with the flow and enjoy everything that is offered to you.
- You like food and enjoy eating well
- You'd like some time to think and self reflect
- You want to relax
- But you also want to have some fun
- You love the sunshine!
Shared room - €1,150 (sharing with one other person)
Private room - €1,490
Simply pay €250 to secure your place.
Followed by €250 every month, and the balance just before you fly.
Or create a pricing plan that works for you.
Fill in the form below to get started.
Sign Me Up
Sat 5th - Sat 12th Feb 2022
Only 1 Shared/Twin room left